Massage Therapist: new & experienced welcomed-Male therapists encouraged to contact us apply
If you are a reliable, driven and skilled Massage Therapist ready to rejuvenate and build professional relations with both clientele and our family oriented group this is the position for you! Please apply with resume.
Part time & Full time schedules available (Must be able to work at least one weekend shift other hours are flexible)
1). Must adhere to state & law regulations
2). Wa state license & liability insurance
3). Knowledge of Swedish & Deep Tissue
4). Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clientele and team mates
We Offer / Benefits
1). A beginning pay of up to $25/hr of massage/DOE w/commission+gratuity+bonuses (With advancement opportunity to grow within the company and pay structure)
2). Increase in hourly massage base pay with seniority
3). Dental and Medical benefits with tenure
4). Strong clientele base with steady schedule
5). Continuing Education and Training Provided!
6). Free and discounted employee massages and family/friends discounts
7). PTO available for FT employees.
8). The opportunity to make company decisions as a team; unlike corporate companies
All Purpose Administrative Front Desk Associate
This is a part time (approx 20-30 hours/week) with potential full time career opportunity that pays very well in hourly+commission+bonuses!
*1 week extensive training
Please apply only IF you comply:
-Work schedule available: scheduled days are flexible but MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONE WEEKEND SHIFT TO APPLY.
-good at tactful and effective communication
-2+ years of customer service
-1+ years of sales experience
-A cover letter must be included within a short summary of why you are the best fit for this position
-Must be flexible enough to begin immediate training. *We will work with the right candidate as they give their 2 week notice to current employer.
– The ability to handle high volume situations while maintaining a professional demeanor
– Professional appearance and demeanor
– Excellent phone etiquette
– Motivated and eager to meet and maintain sales goals
– Able to quickly and efficiently adapt to change
– Flexible work-availability
– Ability to multitask and stay organized
– Strong verbal communication skills
– Extraordinary work ethic
– Superb attendance
– Handle high volume of clientele
– Sell membership, retail and packages to clients
– Answering client inquiries/incoming phone calls
– Booking and confirming appointments
– Quick and efficient problem solving
– Maintain a clean and presentable spa
– Filing, scanning, data input
– Compose correspondence with delinquent accounts
– Various duties assigned by management
If this looks like a good fit for you, please email us your resume, references and a brief summary that states why you think you would be a great candidate for us!